Swing Manager, 9485 Mississauga Road, Brampton and/or 185 Guelph Street, Georgetown and/or 374 Queen Street East, Acton, Ontario
- Onatamy Foods Ltd.
- Job ID : 13924
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.50 - $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-10-01
- Posting Date : 15 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 15 Oct 2021
Responsible for providing leadership to crew and other managers during the shift to ensure Guest demand is captured and great QSC is delivered to our Guests; Run shift huddles; Energize the team throughout the shift, Monitor performance during the shift, Take action to meet the guest demand while ensuring that the team is meeting McDonald's standards, safety and security; and Communicate with the next shift manager to help prepare for the next shift. Shift managers are also responsible for reviewing and meeting targets during their shifts and conducting pre and post shift reports.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
- Instilling a sense of pride with your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
Prefer management experience, preferably in hospitality
- Available to work a variety of shift times as a full time (40 hours per week) shift manager (some examples of the various shift times required to work: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; 2:00 p.m. to 10 p.m.; 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m., etc.). NOTE: shift times will vary during the week.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Shifts could be at 9485 Mississauga Road, Brampton location or 185 Guelph Street, Georgetown or 374 Queen Street East, Acton locations
How to Apply
Apply through link:
No views yet