- Flow Thai Massage and Spa
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 13884
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 14 Oct 2021
FLOW is a sanctuary tailored for the hectic urbanites and avid travelers on the beautiful Canadian west coast, providing professional and authentic Thai massage in a tranquil and peaceful environment.
Located near River Rock Casino Resort Richmond BC, the Flow Thai Massage & SPA is a high-end Thai massage spa with state of the art facilities. Flow’s market segments include international visitors, casino clients and local consumers. As a member of Flow, you will not only enjoy lucrative income, but also a strong career opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Spa Manager in overseeing the day-to-day management of the spa and ensure guest comfort.
• Periodically inspects all guest areas, such as lounge areas, front desk, treatment and pre-treatment areas to ensure they are kept neat and orderly.
• Assist Spa recruitment, assist in the implementation of training of policies and procedures directed by the Spa Manager.
• Conducts massage trainings to new massage specialist, assists current staff to improve their technique.
• Co-ordinate and assign appointment to massage specialists. Monitor the quality of service and conduct feedback from guest for each section.
• Resolve work-related problems and report to the spa manager.
• Assist with the scheduling, maximizing opportunities to increase revenue. Conduct monthly inventory of retail and operational products.
• Full-time, permanent, 40hours/week
• Must be willing to work weekend, holiday and evening shifts
• Base wage: $25.5/hr plus performance bonus
• Completion of high school.
• Minimum 1 year experience in practice of body massage.
• Previous supervised/training experience for a team of 5+ team members is preferred.
• Excellent customer service
• Excellent dexterity
• Detailed oriented personality
• Positive attitude
How to Apply
Please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No views yet