Technical Service Sales Consultant
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 18214
- Category : Sales
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $65,000-70,000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 02 Feb 2022
We are hiring for an experienced “Technical Service Sales Consultant” for our company Galien located at 500 4th Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2P 2V6 Canada.
No. of Position :01
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Develop strong business relationships with orthopedic surgeons, sports med physicians and local sports med community while establishing Bauerfeind brand presence in the community.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Train customer's staff in the operation and maintenance of orthopedic equipment
- Troubleshoot any technical fitting issues with custom made spine and knee braces
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to suit their current and potential needs.
- Preparing and submitting product orders, sales reports and expense reports, as required by management
- Attend and participate in sales, training programs, conventions and trade shows as directed
- Negotiate contracts with prospective customers.
- Present and sell company products to current and potential customers.
- Manage account services through quality check and other forms of follow-ups.
- Prepare sales orders for submission to customer service for processing. Submit all sample requests to customer service for processing.
- Travel 30-50%
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Valid driver's license
Hourly Rate: $65,000 to $70,000 annually for 40 hours per week, Bonus if meets sales targets
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay, Medical, dental and 55 cents car allowance:
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet