- Shalom Media Canada
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 9801
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $30.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-06-17
- Posting Date : 17 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Jun 2021
Shalom Media Canada is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-time TELEVISION PRODUCER who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 1929 New Brighton Drive SE, Calgary, Alberta T2Z 4X1
Position: TELEVISION PRODUCER
Position Available: ONE (1)
Compensation: $30.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend Production Meeting with the Program Department to understand the program concept and provide creative input
- Present new program concepts and ideas to the Program team for review
- Discuss the program concept and details of production with the Production Coordinator and Art Director to provide ideas for set design and production planning
- Identify production locations and travel to locations for production
- Outline program to script writers and evaluate finished script as needed
- Compose or edit program script in conformity with the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Identify or suggest talents, costumes, music, or other equipment or personnel to complete production.
- Direct the program, providing necessary guidance regarding shot composition and other creative aspects of production.
- Finalize a lighting set up consulting with the Lighting Designer to create the appropriate mood for various productions.
- Review and monitor all aspects of production to ensure that the production meets the overall objectives and the program concept is well portrayed.
- Provide timely updates to the program team regarding production status
- Provide directions to the graphics and post production departments in developing the concept of the graphics required for the program.
- Ensure that budgetary restrictions are met for production
- Serve as main point of contact with voiceover artists for the assigned programs. Process the voiceover work and pass on the payment information to the accounts department.
- Write and edit promotional scripts as needed.
- Provide directions to the graphics and post production departments in developing the concept of the graphics required for the program
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel, Travel expenses paid by employer
- Completion of a university degree or college diploma in related field.
- Relevant 1-2 years of experience is required.
Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: TELEVISION PRODUCER)
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance.
No views yet