Thornloe Cheese in Thornloe, Ontario is now hiring 1 experienced Full Time Food and Beverage Processing Supervisor!
- Thornloe Cheese
- Thornloe, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 8587
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $41,000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 01 May 2021
Thornloe Cheese has produced a respected brand of cheese products in Northern Ontario for almost 75 years! Our secret to success is old-fashioned cheese-making techniques and fresh milk produced in this unique agricultural area.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Understand that Customer Service is the highest priority
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food and beverage products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required
- Coordinate work activities with other departments
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, company policy, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure food service and quality control standards (health and safety)
- Supervise and check assembly of trays for sale
- Prepare production and other reports.
Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Hours: 30-32 hours/week
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
We welcome and thank all applicants including Persons with Disability, Women, Youth, Veterans, AboriginalsTop of FormBottom of Form, and New Comers to Canada.
How to Apply
No views yet