- STONES 4 U MASONRY LTD
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 17040
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-01-05
- Posting Date : 05 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 05 Jan 2022
STONES 4 U MASONRY LTD. is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-Time $ who could join immediately with them. The following are the requirements for the job.
Location: 11740 King Road, Richmond, BC V7A 3B6 – (Various job sites in lower mainland depend on projects)
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Wage: $25.00 per hour
Work hours: 30 hrs per week
Position Available: 1 (One)
Job duties and responsibilities
- Measure and mark surface to be tiled, following blueprints
- Finish tile installations using a variety of grouts and sealers.
- Clean and level the surface to be tiled.
- Cut and trim tiles to fit around various objects and openings.
- Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets.
- Wipe off excess grout and finish and dress the joints between tiles.
- Prepare cost and labor estimates based on calculations of time and materials needed.
- Determine and implement the best layout to achieve a desired pattern.
- Align tiles and straighten them with straightedges, levels and squares to ensure patterns are even and precise.
- Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tile to base.
- Create decorative wall and floor designs by laying and setting mosaic tiles.
- Mix, apply, and spread plaster and concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Remove and replace cracked or damaged tile.
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Work Experience: 1-2 years of Experience.
How to Apply
If you have the above qualifications and willing to start immediately, please (Only) EMAIL cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: TILESETTER)
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance.
No views yet