- Aman Tiles
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8409
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-22
- Posting Date : 23 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 23 Apr 2021
Aman Tiles is looking to fill 2 permanent full-time positions for Tilesetters to work across the Lower Mainland.
The qualified tilesetters will perform the following duties:
- Prepare estimates of time and material to complete a project.
- Prepare, measure and mark surface to be covered.
- Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement and other adhesives using hand trowel.
- Set tiles according to pre-determined pattern and apply pressure to assure that the complete tile surface is in contact with the adhesive.
- Use level, straightedges, and squares to align tiles
- Measure and cut tiles to fit into corners and other obstacles.
- Fill and remove excess grout from joints.
- Cut, lay and polish granite and marble in floors and wall.
- Remove and replace damage tiles
- Other related duties as required.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a tilesetter,
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to work long hours and some weekends may be required
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Skills development opportunity
- Relocation assistance
Aman Tiles is located at 6139-142 Street, Surrey BC V3X 1C2
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your work experience and qualifications.
No views yet