- CVCK Transport Ltd.
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 11757
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.40 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 25 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 21 Feb 2021
CVCK Transport Ltd.
CVCK Transport Ltd. in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is looking for four (4) permanent full-time Truck drivers to start immediately.
Starting wage $26.40 and your wage will be reviewed periodically with potential increases based on performance. Hours are 32-40 per week, overtime if required.
Job Location and Business address: 209 Winnipeg Av. S. Saskatoon, SK, S7M3M1
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, 2 years contract
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in long haul driving
- Completion of a secondary school is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication skills
- On the job training provided
- Saskatchewan Class 1A is required – obtain when landing in Saskatchewan is ok.
- Air brake endorsement (Z) is required
- Transportation of dangerous goods (TDG) certification is required – obtain when landing in Saskatchewan
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
How to Apply
Apply with resume via email to email@example.com We encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet