Truck Driver Supervisor
- Transcontinental Logistics LTD.
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 30768
- Category : Logistics
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 09 Nov 2021
Transcontinental Logistics LTD. is looking for ONE Permanent, Full time Truck Driver Supervisor who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 7701 Vantage Way, Delta, BC V4G 1A6, Canada.
Position: TRUCK DRIVER SUPERVISOR
Position Available: 1 (ONE)
Compensation: $30.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Language of work: English
Job duties and responsibilities
- To supervise truck drivers and manage their schedule in an efficient manner
- Plan driver schedules to meet delivery times and co-ordinate work activities in conjunction with other agents that have trucks and drivers available for delivery coverage.
- Coordinate the flow of trucks and ensure all freight is assigned to drivers in the correct order to meet proper delivery schedules as per our customer's requirements
- Monitor routes taken by drivers and also audit expenses, fuel or repair bills as needed.
- Resolve work related issues and ensure for the smooth operation of the company
- Monitor truck driver performance and hours available on a daily basis and ensure fleet and drivers are operating in an optimized manner and provide summary reports with recommendations for improvements to management
- Train drivers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Prepare work reports and budgets, and monitor expenditures
- Implement organizational objectives as dictated by management
- Supervise employee performance, allocate driver assignments, ensure compliance with the safety standards
- Maintain all vehicles in top working order. If required initiate for any repair work.
- Manage databases that detail transport activities, employees' schedules and other company records.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Relevant 1-2 years of experience is required.
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Truck Driver Supervisor)
No views yet