ARA Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Salary: $ 26.50/hourly
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full- Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Unit 2-2344 Peardonville Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Minimum of 3 to less than 5 years of experience in the related field.
NOC Group: 7321- Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics and Mechanical Repairers.
NOC Job Title: Truck-Trailer Repairer
The Company ARA Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. is currently hiring 2 Truck-Trailer Repairers to join their team as soon as possible.
- Diagnose & Complete repairs on all types of Truck and Trailers.
- Check Truck/Trailer equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using electrical circuit and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required.
- Adjust, repair, and replace defective parts, components pertaining to Truck/Trailer systems comprising of structural, brake and electrical systems.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure that the work meets specifications.
- Clean, Lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Order material/parts required to complete repairs.
- Perform work in either shop or outdoor repair.
- Assist the supervisor in other duties as required from time to time.
- Completion of secondary school is must.
- Completion of a four-year truck and transport mechanic or truck-trailer repair apprenticeship
A combination of over four years of work experience in the related field.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet