Vice President of Finance
- RUSSELL BREWING COMPANY LTD.
- Job ID : 57325
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $64 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 11 Dec 2022
Employer: RUSSELL BREWING COMPANY LTD.
Russell Brewing Company Ltd. is looking for the suitable individual for its Surrey, BC location. The details are as follows:
Job title: Vice President of Finance
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Surrey, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: 64 CAD per hour.
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
- Develop and establish objectives for the company finance strategy.
- Direct financing strategies, analysis, forecasting and budget management.
- Responsible for capital and risk management and compliance
- Develop, approve and overview the policies and programs of company finance.
- Create financial plans as defined by the board of directors. Oversee all financial related matters
- Executing on all aspects of strategic acquisitions, partnerships and investments from inception through due diligence, valuation, negotiation, closing and integration.
- Developing complex financial models and create presentations for board of directors summarizing findings and recommendations. Working collaboratively across the entire organization to compile and manage company growth strategy.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, the operations of company finance in relation to established objectives, through financial manager
- Determine the company's mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of financial resources.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of finance departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Allocate financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial controls; formulate and approve investment planning.
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Report to board of directors
- A university degree in a relevant field of business administration, commerce, finance, economics from an accredited university is required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an asset.
- 10+ years of work experience in relevant fields with 5+ years of management experience will be preferred.
- Candidates with prior experience of finance, investment and risk management in publicly traded company will be given a priority.
- Exceptional time management skills, attention to details, team player and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi- task, independence and prioritise is a must
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
How to Apply
No phone call, please kindly send the resume to the following email. Only qualified candidate will be contact.
No views yet