Vice President of Finance
- Potanicals Green Growers Inc.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8317
- Category : Finance
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $125000-150000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-18
- Posting Date : 18 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 18 Apr 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer: Potanicals Green Growers Inc. (Benchmark Botanics)
Potanicals Green Growers Inc. is looking for the suitable individual for its Richmond, BC location. The details are as follows:
Job title: Vice President of Finance
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Richmond, BC
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Wages: CAD 125,000 to 150,000 per year
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
- Develop and establish objectives for the company finance strategy.
- Direct financing strategies, analysis, forecasting and budget management.
- Responsible for capital and risk management and compliance
- Develop, approve and overview the policies and programs of company finance.
- Create financial plans as defined by the board of directors. Oversee all financial related matters
- Executing on all aspects of strategic acquisitions, partnerships and investments from inception through due diligence, valuation, negotiation, closing and integration.
- Developing complex financial models and create presentations for board of directors summarizing findings and recommendations. Working collaboratively across the entire organization to compile and manage company growth strategy.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, the operations of company finance in relation to established objectives, through financial manager
- Determine the company's mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of financial resources.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of finance departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Allocate financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial controls; formulate and approve investment planning.
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Report to board of directors
- A university degree in a relevant field of business administration, commerce, finance, economics from an accredited university is required.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an asset.
- 10+ years of work experience in relevant fields with 5+ years of management experience will be preferred.
- Candidates with prior experience of finance, investment and risk management in publicly traded company will be given a priority.
- Exceptional time management skills, attention to details, team player and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi- task, independence and prioritise is a must
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
How to Apply
No views yet