- GHG Truck & Trailer Repair
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 60898
- Category : Auto Body Repair
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 26 Jul 2023
GHG Truck & Trailer Repair
1767 Drew Road, Mississauga, ON, Canada, L5S 1J5
$22.00 per hour. The gross salary is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Two weeks per year
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
- Perform extensive welding repairs and fabrication of trailer parts as needed (e.g., bumpers, cross members, suspensions, upper couplers).
- Operate machines such as spot, gas, arc welding, brazing, soldering equipment and metal shaping machines as required for the repair jobs.
- Adjust welding heads and tooling according to the work specifications.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Interact with shop Foremen on status of jobs, confirm findings and determine repair or replacement of parts.
- Follow safety procedures, maintain a clean work area, and care for shop tools and equipment.
- Minimum one year of experience welding aluminum, stainless or steel using various processes.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Ability to use variety of tools and equipment.
- Low to Basic English language to understand work instructions.
- Ability to recognize welding symbols and specifications.
- Knowledge of industry safety practices.
- Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
How to Apply
By email to email@example.com
No views yet