Winspia Windows (Canada) Inc. is looking for Product Manufacturing Supervisor
- Winspia Windows (Canada) Inc.
- Job ID : 10426
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 10 Jul 2021
Winspia Windows (Canada) Inc. is looking for Product Manufacturing Supervisor .
Position: Product Manufacturing Supervisor (NOC 9227)
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $28.65 – $30.00/hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- 4% vacation pay
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers who assemble, fabricate and inspect products such as doors, window sashes, and curtain walls
- Ensure necessary tools and materials are on site and set up before starting the work
- Determine the method of materials quantities, equipment, work schedule and documentation of hours worked
- Coordinate assigned work with work of different crafts, and other departments of the company
- Resolve work-related problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Oversee safety of operations and monitor site safety programs
- Prepare production and other reports
- Secondary school
- 2-3 years of experience as an assembler or inspector is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Richmond, BC
Company information: Winspia Windows (Canada) Inc.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 140-3171 No 6 Rd, Richmond, BC V6V 1P6
No views yet