- Mystic Forge Ironworks Inc.
- Job ID : 1533
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-01-07
- Posting Date : 03 Dec 2018
- Expiry Date : 10 Dec 2018
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Shape hot metal using forging and other blacksmithing equipment including gas and coal forges, anvil and hammer, swage, fly press hydraulic press, power hammers.
2. Hammer, punch, chisel, bend, cut, press, twist or otherwise form hot metal into required tools, devises, or architectural elements.
3. Assembly of ironwork by traditional methonds including, clips, ball joinery, riveting, collaring, and forge welding.
4. Forge blacksmith tools or devise dies, jigs or fixings.
5. Record accurate site measurements including creating templates, calculating slopes and angles for stair railings and reading plan drawings.
6. Assist with site installations of finished ironwork.
7. Other related duties, as required.
Minimum Education and Experience:
A. High School Diploma or equivalent.
B. Blacksmith Apprenticeship or equivalent years of experience.
C. Minimum 5 years experience on forge and anvil
D. Minimum 2 years working with power hammers and hot forge presses.
E. One (1) year architectural ironwork experience
Skills and Knowledge:
A. Able to read plan drawings for the purpose of creating elemental templates.
B. Knowledge of trigonometry.
A. $22.00 – $29.00 per hour commensurate with experiencd and based on forty (40) hours per week.
A. Exposure to heat, noise, fumes.
B. Lifting a minimum of 25 kg (approximately 55 lbs).
How to ApplyPlease send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet