- Union General Contracting
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17563
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.75 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 19 Jan 2022
Union General Contracting
Number of positions:
Unit#1, 287 Glidden Road, Brampton, ON, L6W 1H9
$22.75 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32.00-40.00 hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Attending and screening incoming calls and emails, taking messages, conveying further, and handling general inquiries.
- Work orders follow through and report compliance to specifications as required.
- Report progress on various projects and organize completion dates.
- Issuing/process invoices for customers and suppliers, manage accounts receivables/payables and credit lines.
- Assist in assessing and reporting non-conformance on projects, and purpose corrective solutions for future projects.
- Schedule safety meetings and address any concerns brought forward by the project managers.
- Create purchase requests for parts and equipment required for various construction projects.
- Maintain and file sick leaves, vacation days, and injury records.
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork.
- Maintain professional appearance.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience with a construction company or in a similar working environment an asset.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet