- Arctic Stone Ltd.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 23968
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-05-28
- Posting Date : 28 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 24 Nov 2021
Arctic Stone is a natural stone countertop fabrication company that has been proudly been serving the construction industry since 2001. The quality of workmanship in all company products is well known in the industry.
As the company grows, we are searching for a professional and articulate Administrative Assistant who can go above and beyond and provide support to the senior leaders of the firm. If you are a proactive problem solver and enjoy being the point person for all things related to office logistics and administration, we want to talk to you!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Arctic Stone Ltd.
Position Available: 1
Duration of employment: Permanent Full-time position
Work location: 12240 Vulcan Way, Richmond B.C., V6V 1J8
Start Date: ASAP
Work hours: 40 hours per week
Language of work: English
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of the business, and direct them to contacts or services areas.
• Maintain accurate inventory of sales and trade ins.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with clients.
• Answerer phone call and electronic enquiries; open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
• General clerical duties: filing, faxing, answering phone calls and taking messages, etc.
• Order office supplies and materials arrange deliveries and make payments.
• Keep records of maintenance, repair, and service.
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms, memos, and other documents.
• Create and maintain client’s information and log for purchasing information.
• Arrange travel related itineraries and make reservations.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum 1 year of clerical experience or relevant working experience is required.
• Excellent communication skills/
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail, with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work within a team environment and coordinate well with other members of the tea
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to email@example.com
If you have a cover letter, please kindly include your resume and cover letter in one attachment.
No views yet