17 Jun 2020
- Hell’s Gate Airtram Inc.
- British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9793
- Category : Admin-Clerical
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22-$25 (to be negotiated) Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Jun 2021
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join Hell’s Gate Airtram Inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
Hourly Wage: Between $22 – $25 per hour (to be negotiated)
Working Hours: 30-40 hrs per week
Working Location#1: 43111 Trans Canada Highway, Boston Bar BC, V0X 1L0
Working Location#2: 1329 Lemax Ave, Coquitlam, BC, V3J 2C1
Benefit: 4% vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation
Employer: Hell’s Gate Airtram Inc.
– Assist in the operation of both Boston Bar & Coquitlam Office
– Provide administrative support by preparing a variety of documents, reports and correspondence.
– Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up to date
– Manage all front desk activities including greet clients and direct clients to appropriate person
– Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, and provide general office support
– Assist in any day to day operational activities
– Send and receive message and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
– Responding to inquiries and following up to requests
– May supervise and train new staff in office procedures and in use of current filing system
– May arrange business travel, workshop schedules and make reservations
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Several years of work experience
Combination of related work experience and college or university education is required.
– Proficiency in computer skills such as MS Office, Excel, etc.
– Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands.
– Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your resume & cover letter by email at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
No views yet