- Soneil Usha Inc.
- Job ID : 12363
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $39000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-11
- Posting Date : 11 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 11 Sep 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Soneil Usha Inc.
46 West Drive, Brampton, ON, Canada L6T 3T6
$39,000 per annum–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Optional shared group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eyecare
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32.5 Hours per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- General office administrative tasks in the supply chain environment such as filing, scanning, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, data entry
- Attending and screening incoming calls, handling general inquiries and taking messages
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and file a copy of them in respective client files;
- Prepare shipping documents/work orders such as bill of ladings, material list, invoices
- Maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of wholesale accounts
- Ensure that all returned merchandise is properly accounted and re-shelved, so that the accounts remain consistent
- Monitor all inventory issues and ensure effective resolution for all
- Prepare reports for safety stock and inventory gaps and maintain records of number of items
- Follow through and report compliance to specifications as required
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings for account managers
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Manage client/employee files with their up to date contact information, upload any correspondence received from the client their electronic files
- Maintain and file employee sick leaves, vacation days, and injury records
- Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with the other employees
- Perform other related duties as assigned ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the office
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum one year of experience in an office administrative position
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Related college diploma in Accounting/Business an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
How to Apply
By emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet