Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$27.50 Hourly, for 30.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As Soon as possible
Main office: 170-422 Richards St Vancouver BC V6B 2Z4
Completion of secondary school (High School) is required.
At least 2 years of experience required
Written and Spoken English is required.
About the position: We basically rely on administrative coordinator (this position) to coordinate and assist in the smooth running of our office. The administrative coordinator has a routine, opens and closes the office, checks our company’s correspondence hourly, taking charge of the office maintenance and upkeep, organize the receipts from purchases made for the office to have it ready and organized for our bookkeeper, coordinates meetings.
As our administrative coordinator you will have to prepare a draft report for the budget is one of the office administrator, this report is then reviewed by Manager/Owner.
– Co-ordinate all administrative logistics of the office, like renewing services, ordering materials, licenses and permits.
– Files and maintains a variety of confidential records regarding office information.
– Handle executives' requests and queries appropriately.
– Assist the accountant with facilitating petty cash payments, processing expense claims, receipt filing
– Assist in preparation of budget and make sure that we use resources within approved budget
– Make recommendations on office suppliers/services and contractors (such as couriers, Ricoh Printers and others), negotiate prices and manage the ongoing relationships
– Ensures proper inventory of forms and supplies.
– Support assembling data preparation for periodic reports, manuals and correspondence for executives and communication with insurance providers.
Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Job task planning and organizing
Kirei Cleaning & Building Maintenance Ltd.
170-422 Richards St Vancouver BC and 20339 82A Av Langley BC How to Apply: By E-mail: