Administrative Officer (NOC 1221/13100)
- Instant Gold Refining Inc.
- Job ID : 75173
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Dec 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Jun 2023
Employer: Instant Gold Refining Inc.
Location: Unit 101 10277 154 Street, Surrey, BC, V3R 4J7
Job Title: Office Administrator.
NOC Code: NOC 1221/13100.
Positions Available: 1
Term: Permanent, Full Time.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible.
Education: Completion of High School.
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Attention to detail, problem solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Delegate work to office staff
How to Apply
Please email your resume along with contact details to email@example.com
Or mail to Unit 101 10277 154 Street, Surrey, BC, V3R 4J7
No views yet