- TAHA College (2126033 ONTARIO LTD)
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 81624
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 27 Jan 2024
Position: Esthetician – NOC 63211
Employer: TAHA College (2126033 ONTARIO LTD)
Location: 2210 Markham Road, Unit 2, Scarborough, ON M1B 5V6
Location of employment: 2210 Markham Road, Unit 2, Scarborough, ON M1B 5V6
Wages: $18.50 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 4 Permanent Full-Time positions
TAHA College of Beauty, Business, Health & Technology is a renowned educational institution that serves as a bridge in your career. We open doors to Administration, Project Management, Technology, and Cosmetology positions. Our goal is to help change lives by enhancing skills, following a Career change, or helping with the first step toward an educational journey. Our facility incorporates state-of-the-art technology and training techniques to ensure that graduates are given the best possible career preparation in their chosen area of interest. Our training also provides a balance of theory and actual hands-on experience with clients.
We are seeking 2 self-motivated Estheticians with direct experience working as Estheticians to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing facial and body treatments designed to enhance the physical appearances of students and clients. The candidates will also provide necessary training to Taha College students.
They are providing an excellent opportunity for someone with relevant experience to establish their career with a reputable college.
• Give facial and other body treatments using specialized products and techniques used at Taha College
• Provide training on products, applications, and techniques to Taha College students
• Prepare specialized products and formulas for facial and body use
• Assist with student training on hair removal using specialized electrical hair removal equipment, laser, or other equipment.
• Completion of high school, college or beauty school programs for estheticians, OR minimum 1 year required or on-the-job training is provided.
• Good time management skills
• Work well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communicator with a focus on quality baking.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Esthetician” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet