Automotive Wheel Painter and Repairer
- Alloy Wheel Repair Ltd.
- Job ID : 32819
- Category : Auto Body Repair
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.48 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-10-06
- Posting Date : 06 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 05 Nov 2021
Alloy Wheel Repair Ltd. is the industry leader in wheel repair services in BC. We have been providing both commercial and retail wheel refinishing and restoration services for alloy wheels since 2002.
Currently, we are looking for a full time Automotive Wheel Painter and Repairer to join our team.
- Inspect wheels to be painted for repair, prepping and/or buffing defects
- Perform initial teardown of vehicle and identify parts for cut-in and edging
- Repair and refinish wheels with cosmetic and minor damage
- Paint surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
- Follow all company safety policies, operations and practices
- Report any equipment problems or failures to management immediately
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Minimum two years of work experience in automotive repair filed.
- Work well with minimum supervision and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and able to work under pressure
- Having clear coating experience is an asset
- Physically demanding: Bending, crouching, kneeling are required
Working Hour: 40 hrs/week
Benefit: Extended Group Benefit plan, which includes standard Company Group Health, Dental, Life and Disability insurance coverage. The extended Medical Plan is effective 3 months from the start date of employment
#115 – 2691 Simpson Road, Richmond BC V6X 2R2
How to Apply
Please send a resume to: email@example.com
Or mail to: Alloy Wheel Repair Ltd.
No views yet