Bookkeeper (NOC 12200)
- Job ID : 88256
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 12 Sep 2023
Job Title: Bookkeeper (NOC 12200)
Company: NB ACCOUNTING CPA INC.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Primary Business Location: #248, 8138 – 128 Street, Surrey B.C. V3W1R1
Wage Rate: $26.50 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Education: High School is required.
Experience: 2 to 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers, and prepare financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax, and other bills.
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- Consult with other department heads to ensure proper Planning and execution of business plans of the organizations.
Essential Skills: Oral Communication, working with others, problem-solving, decision-making, critical thinking, and continuous learning. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer programs (MS Excel and MS Word).
Other Information: Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Employer: NB ACCOUNTING CPA INC.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: #248, 8138 – 128 Street, Surrey B.C. V3W1R1
No views yet