Car Dealership Manager
- White Elephant Holdings Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 24309
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $32.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 02 Jun 2022
White Elephant Holdings Ltd. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Car Dealership Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Implement and develop marketing strategies, Source and Negotiate with Vendors to procure Motor Vehicles.
- Manage the staff and assign them duties.
- Resolve the issues and problems arriving at the dealership for the customers and staff.
- Oversee the hiring of the staff and train them.
- Set goals and ensure they have been accomplished by the staff.
- Study market trends and ensure vehicle availability according to the demand in the market.
- Plan, direct and control daily operations of the dealership.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma or other field related to the product or service being sold will be an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of related retail sales is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 7319 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3W 5A8
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
No views yet