CNC (computer numerical control) Machinist
- New Era Tool & Die Limited
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 18694
- Category : Manufacturing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.60 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 08 Feb 2022
We are looking for well experienced CNC (computer numerical control) Machinists for our company New Era Tool & Die Limited located at 241 Toryork Drive North York, ON M9L 1Y2 Canada.
No. of Position: 03
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Repair machine tools and parts.
Education: Diploma or other trade certificate
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
Hourly Rate: $ 22.60 per Hour for 30 to 44 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet