- J & A DRYWALL LTD
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 69632
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-10-21
- Posting Date : 21 Oct 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Oct 2023
J & A DRYWALL LTD
- Location Abbotsford, BC V2S 2L6 , and surrounding cities in lower mainland as per business contract .
- Business Address: 06-33321 GEORGE FERGUSON WAY ABBOTSFORD, BC
- Salary $20.00 / hour
- Vacancies :3 vacancies
- Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time35 to 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
No degree, certificate, or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
Steel-toed safety boots, Cellular phone
Load, unload and transport construction materials, Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades, Mix, pour and spread materials, Assist heavy equipment operators, Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction, , Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs, Level earth to fine grade specifications, Assist in demolishing buildings, Clean and pile salvaged materials, Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites, Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
Willing to travel regularly
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, Physically demanding
How to Apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
- By email
- By mail
06-33321 GEORGE FERGUSON WAY
No views yet