Construction Project Manager
- Rebar Construction Ltd
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 75204
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $60.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 13 Jan 2024
Rebar Construction Ltd, is currently looking for 1 Construction Project Manager (NOC #70010) to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
• Plan, coordinate, lead, oversee, and assess construction projects of the company from beginning to end.
• Plan and create construction timetables of the projects and track progress against them.
• Create contracts and negotiate contract modifications, additions, and changes with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, consultants, and architects.
• Create and submit the budget estimates for the construction projects.
• Create progress reports and provide progress charts to clients.
• Manage the purchasing of construction supplies and land purchases
• Hire subcontractors and direct reports, and oversee their work.
• Develop and implement quality control programs
How to Apply
• A university degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology is usually required.
• A master's degree in project management may be required.
• Three to Four years of experience in the construction industry is required.
Wage: $60.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Interested candidates should contact immediately either through:
Job Location: 6231 171 A Street, Surrey, BC V3S 5S3
No views yet