Construction trades helpers and labourers
- CNT Construction LTD.
- Langley Township, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 70465
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-10-28
- Posting Date : 28 Oct 2022
- Expiry Date : 26 Apr 2023
Position: Construction trades helpers and labourers (NOC 75110)
Hours: Monday to Friday (32.5 hours/week)
Hourly Wage: $21.00
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 4% of each gross payroll
Working location: #71-7848 209 Street, Langley, BC V2Y 0M4
Number of job vacancies: 3
Company Name: CNT Construction LTD.
Primary Service of Business: Construction labour services
We provide various construction labour services such as concrete form works. We are currently looking for construction trades helpers and labourers to join our team.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Assist miners in excavating and in setting up and operating various drills and other surface mining machinery
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Secondary school graduation certificate
- General construction labourer experience may be required for construction trade helpers
- Be able to work under physically demanding condition
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Construction trades helpers and labourers" in the subject line.
No views yet