- Boston Pizza
- Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 57561
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 17 Jun 2023
Boston Pizza at 951 Taunton Rd E Oshawa ON L1H 7K5 is looking for four permanent, full time experienced cooks.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications.
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- Ensure that all products received via delivery meet Boston Pizza specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity and quality.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Duties related to kitchen as required by Manager
Other skills Requirements:
Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
Education: Some high school or equivalent
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to 17 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet