- Mucho Burrito
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Job ID : 19767
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $13-14 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 05 Mar 2022
We are looking for an experienced Cook for Mucho Burrito located 2080 McGillivray Blvd #102 Winnipeg, MB R3Y 1V5 CANADA
No. of positions 02
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing, cooking, portioning, and packaging ready-to-serve Mexican food specialties, such as chili, tamales, enchiladas, and tacos: Requisitions ingredients, such as meat, olives, chili, garlic, and spices from storeroom.
- Directs activities of workers engaged in feeding and tending grinding and mixing machines, rolling, cutting, and baking tortillas, and stirring and tending food in cooking vessels.
- Tastes foods to determine that they meet seasoning specifications.
- Supervises workers engaged in portioning and packaging foods.
- Frequently performs duties of workers supervised.
- May be designated according to food cooked as Cook, Chili; Cook, Enchilada; Cook, Taco; Cook, Tamale; Cook, Tortilla.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years in food industry
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 13 to $ 14 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet