- PG’s Jamaican Restaurant
- White Rock, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 26373
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-07-02
- Posting Date : 02 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 02 Jul 2022
PG’s Jamaican Restaurant is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-time COOK who could join us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 1387 Johnston Rd, White Rock, BC V4B 3Z3
Position Available: ONE (1)
Compensation: $15.20 per hour
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Supervise the kitchens helpers and schedule their work shifts.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, sauté burners, convection oven and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares items for grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating and plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Performs other related duties including closing the kitchen and as assigned by the Chef or manager-on-duty
- Train new kitchen helpers and assist the management in hiring new kitchen staffs
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety
- 1 – 2 years of related cooking experience is required
How to Apply
How to Apply:
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to PG.JamaicanRestaurant@gmail.com (Subject Line: COOK)
No views yet