Cook – Harrison Hamburgers
- Harrison Hamburgers
- Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 76452
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-12-15
- Posting Date : 15 Dec 2022
- Expiry Date : 15 Dec 2023
Harrison Hamburgers is hiring a full-time, permanent Cook.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and be responsible for the complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Ensure use of proper food handling techniques.
- Prepare and serve foods for speciality meals as requested.
- Adhering to recipes, portion sizes and plate presentation to meet the restaurant standards.
- Presenting food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product to the customers.
- The kitchen environment is the responsibility of the Cook and the Cook’s Team to maintain high sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Hire and train kitchen staff if needed.
You need to meet the following qualifications:
Completion of high school is required.
Completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial culinary experience is required.
Language of work: English required.
Your hourly wage will be $16.25.
10 days of paid holiday or 4 % gross salary.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be replied.
111-196 Esplanade Ave, Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
No views yet