Cook – NOC 63200
- 10515221 Canada Corp (Domino’s Pizza)
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 81184
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 24 Jan 2024
Position: Cook – NOC 63200
Employer: 10515221 Canada Corp (Domino’s Pizza)
Location: 201 Sheppard Ave Toronto, Ontario M2N 3A8
Location of employment: 201 Sheppard Ave Toronto, Ontario M2N 3A8
Wages: $16.25 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 2 full-time and permanent position
Domino’s Pizza is a global leader in the Pizza & Wings industry. The restaurant specializes in quality pizzas, pasta bowls, bread sides, chicken wings, specialty chicken, refreshments, and desserts! Our 201 Sheppard Ave Toronto location in Toronto has a successful history of offering quality foods and services in the area.
We are seeking 2 self-motivated Cooks with experience working in fast food environments to assist with preparing and baking pizzas, pastas, bread sides, as well as cooking chicken wings and specialty items. The successful candidates will be responsible for planning the cooking production and preparation of food items for use in making pizzas and other menu items as required to meet customer demand.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with experience to establish their career with a reputable restaurant.
- Prepare dough for pizzas, bread sides, and pastas;
- Prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes;
- Bake mixed doughs including whole wheat, and specialty doughs;
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers as needed;
- Oversee various kitchen operations related to weekend shifts;
- Ensure quality of products meets Domino’s Pizza established standards;
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment;
- Draw up production schedule to determine quantity of goods to produce based on peak customer demand;
- Assist with hiring, training and supervising baking personnel and kitchen staff.
- Assist with maintain food ingredient inventory;
- Assist with keeping kitchen and work area clean.
- Completion of Secondary School is required;
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a fast food restaurant required;
- Good time management skills;
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator with a focus in quality baking.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Cook ” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet