- Beaufort Pizza & Pasta
- Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12590
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Sep 2021
Beaufort Pizza & Pasta is looking for Permanent, Full time positions for Cooks to assist in running our new and growing restaurant and could join immediately.
Location: 1483 Bowen Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9S 1G4
Positions Available: 3 (Three)
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $16 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours/week
Terms: Permanent Full-Time
Language of Work: English
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook pizzas, pastas, breads, curries and other side dishes according to the specifications.
- Prepare individual dishes and foods as per demand.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron. prepare and cook food according to company standards.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Observes and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Follow recipes and cooking procedures to ensure quality products are served
- Supervise the kitchens helpers and schedule their work shifts.
- Weighs, measures and mix ingredients according to company recipes and using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Estimate expected food consumption; procure food from storage or suppliers
Skills and Education:
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Completion of Secondary School
How to Apply
How to Apply:
If you feel you will be right fit for this position, please Email your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubject Line: Cooks
No views yet