Data Control Supervisor
- Compliance Mentorz
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 122013
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28-35 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Nov 2023
- Expiry Date : 31 Oct 2024
Compliance Mentorz is a commercial safety consulting company serving companies in Canada. We support companies in identifying and managing the risks to their success and safety with focus on transportation and occupational health and safety. Our goal is to assist you to meet existing provincial, federal and international commercial safety regulations, through a combination of training, mentorship and services.
To maintain our operation and provide effective services in the timely manner we are hiring for Full time Data Control Supervisor for our office located at 7404 King George Blvd Surrey, BC V3W 1N6.
No. of Positions: 02
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Manage data entry and other activities involving general office and administrative skills
- Generating reports from the software and reviewing the reports as per the parameters given.
- Generating reports while auditing as per the parameters given.
- Coordinate and assign duties to other team members,
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- To ensure timely and accurate compliance with all administrative and reporting procedures and routines and that paperwork is forwarded to the relevant parties.
- To produce weekly/monthly reports for the Management on progress.
- To ensure effective, accurate and timely stock management
- Acquire, retain and apply in-depth product and customer knowledge.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Look after the office equipment's and arrange for repair or maintenance if required.
- Prepare work schedule and procedures for the team members and coordinate with other departments or units.
Education: – Secondary school certificate or equivalent
Experience & Skills: – 1 year to less than 2 years
Language: – English
Hourly Rate: $ 28 to $ 35 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay.
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet