- Well Dental
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 5676
- Category : Health Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $48.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-01-07
- Posting Date : 07 Jan 2020
- Expiry Date : 05 Jul 2020
F/T, Permanent Position (1 Vacancy)
Well Dental located in North Vancouver, BC is looking for a Dentist.
Work location, business and mailing address: 202-814 West 15th ST. North Vancouver, BC V7P 1M6
Employer: Well Dental
Wage: $48.50 per hour
Work hour: 40 hours per week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay
Language: English is required.
- Examine patients’ teeth, gums and surrounding tissue
- Diagnose disease, injury and decay and plan appropriate treatment
- Restore, extract and replace diseased and decayed teeth
- Perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery and other treatments
- Clean teeth and instruct patients on oral hygiene
- Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances
- Write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for use by denturists and dental technicians
- Act as consultants to other dentists
- Supervise other staff.
- Education: One to four years of pre-dentistry university studies and a university degree from a recognized dental program is required
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial regulatory body is required
- Certification by the National Dental Examining Board of Canada that entitles dentists or graduates of approved dental programs to practice dentistry in any province in Canada provided requirements set out by the provincial and territorial licensing authorities are met is required
- Experience an asset
How to Apply***Please Email resume to email@example.com OR mail to mailing address above.
No views yet