8 Sep 2020
Early Childhood Educator
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12058
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20.00 - $22.00 per hour (to be negotiated) Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Sep 2021
Position: Early Childhood Educator (Permanent)
Working hours: 32 – 40 hrs per week
Working location: 300 – 1046 St. Georges Avenue North Vancouver, BC, V7L 3H6
Wage: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour (to be negotiated)
Employer: Montessori Mes Petits Academy
Benefits: Extended medical benefits will be offered upon completion of probation.
Available Position(s): 2
– Early Childhood Educator License to Practice in BC is required.
– Montessori Early Childhood Teacher Certificate
– Completion of college/CEGEP or vocational is required.
– Minimum 7 months of work experience in Child Care is preferred.
Upon the completion of orientation, you will begin your job duties, which will include but not limited to:
– Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
– Maintain and update individual records of children by taking notes of their activities at the daycare centre.
– Design and develop learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, and emotional needs.
– Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children's development and learning progress.
– Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music, and creative art activities.
– Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips.
– Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
How to Apply
Please do not call regarding the posted position.
Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume by email Montessori.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet