Ethnic Cook (Indian/Pakistani Food)
- 10852422 CANADA INC. O/A GOLDEN SPOON
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11976
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-01-01
- Posting Date : 02 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 01 Mar 2021
- Must have knowledge of and experience with making Traditional Indian/Pakistani cuisine such as Biryani Rice, Palak Paneer, Haleem, Chicken Tikka Masala, Mutton Karachi, Tandoori Chicken, soya chap etc., Staying updated on current menu changes.
- Knowledge and experience of operating clay oven(tandoor) and prepare related dishes.
- Responsible for prepping produce, chopping fruits, vegetables, portioning meats, cheese, preparing sauces and ensuring all mixes made and ready to go.
- Ensure Customers’ food is prepared at the right temperature with proper plating presentation.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen
- Monitor unloading delivery trucks and store inventory correctly.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed.
- Work on a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekdays and public holidays
- 3 or more years’ experience as an Indian/Pakistani cook.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Food Handler's Certificate (preferred)
- Proficiency in a second language (Hindi/Punjabi) is considered an asset
- Catering experience is preferred
DURATION OF WORK:
- January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2023 (2 years)
CUISINE SPECIALIST (North Indian)
Secondary school certificate and several years of commercial cooking experience
How to Apply
APPLY BY MAIL:
No views yet