Asian Wedding Decorations Ltd.
Event Coordinator/ Event Manager
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Business Address: Unit 114, 8312-128 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2-3 years of related experience is required.
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Conference and event planners (12103)
NOC Job Title: Event Coordinator/ Event Manager
This Company is looking for one full-time permanent Event Coordinator/ Event Manager to join their team in Surrey, BC.
• Organizing participant’s registration, creating programs and promotional materials, and promoting the event.
• Meet with sponsors and the organizing committee to plan, scope and format of the event, set and monitor budgets, and review event management procedures and progress.
• Meet with trade and professional associations and other groups to promote and discuss conference, convention, and trade show services
• Ensure to comply with the required bylaws.
• Plan entertainment and social gatherings for participants
• Recruiting, training, and supervising support staff needed for the event.
• Completion of high school is required
• 2-3 years of related experience is required.
Aboriginal people, Students, Youth, New immigrant persons and people with above-listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to apply:
How to Apply
No views yet