Executive Director of Treatment Centre
- KA-NA-CHI-HIH SPECIALIZED SOLVENT ABUSE TRT CENTRE
- Job ID : 2426
- Category : Health Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $68,000.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Apr 2019
- Expiry Date : 10 Apr 2020
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Indigenous Youth and Mental Health Treatment Center (1 position to be located in Sioux Lookout and 1 position to be located in Timmins)
The Executive Director of the Treatment Center reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer of Ka-Na-Chi-Hih Solvent Abuse Treatment Center. The Executive Director shall be responsible for the overall management of the Indigenous Youth Mental Health and Addictions Treatment Center including preparing and monitoring budgets, ensuring Ministry standards are met, funding acquisition, staff supervision, support/programming and coordination related to addressing youth mental health and addiction needs and the overall functioning of the treatment center facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides timely program reports, information, updates, and briefing notes to the Chief Executive Officer. Develops and implements communication strategies to strengthen the working relationship and related service needs identified within the NAN First Nation communities;
• Identifies and evaluates the need for new programs or to modify existing programs to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in service provision. Develops funding proposals to access the financial resourcing required to enhance or implement new programs;
• Prepares and monitors program funding, budgets and other resources to ensure adherence to financial controls, and organizational policies and procedures, reviews and recommends approval of expenditures, identifies and reports potential financial overruns and variances;
• Supervises program staff including contract management, assisting with recruitment, and training, participating in disciplinary decisions and actions, establishing and evaluating appropriate performance standards;
• Directs the evaluation and maintenance of proper documentation for reports including researching, compiling and analyzing relevant data and statistics to support program initiatives;
• Liaise with related projects, programs, partners and funders as needed to ensure linkages and project support.
• Participates in and/or reports on a variety of meetings, committees, Boards and/or other related groups to establish and maintain effective working relationships and support systems;
• Review and make recommendations to the Chief Executive Office on all program areas including curriculum and policy;
• To perform other related duties as required.
How to ApplyPlease forward a covering letter, resume and three references to the following; KA-NA-CHI-HIH Specialized Solvent Abuse Treatment Centre Attn: Hiring Committee 100-102 Anemki Drive Thunder Bay, ON P7J 1A5 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or fax number 807-623-5588, you can also drop off in person to 1700 Dease Street, Thunder Bay, ON
No views yet