- Ziyutec Inc.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32294
- Category : Finance
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $44 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-11-01
- Posting Date : 30 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 29 Mar 2022
Employer: Ziyutec Inc.
Ziyutec Inc. is looking for the suitable Financial Manager position for its Richmond, BC location. The details are as follows:
Job title: Financial Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Richmond, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: $44.00 CAD per hour
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
· Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities; Recommend improvements to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to management
· Co-ordinate financing strategies, analysis, forecasting and budget management.
· Develop, execute the policies, procedures, and programs of company finance.
· Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
· Co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, the operations of company finances in relation to established objectives.
· Advise and report to management about matters important to the company’s financial performance.
· Organise profitability standards for investment activities
· Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
· Act as liaison between the company and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
· A university degree in a relevant field of business administration, commerce, finance, economics from an accredited university is required
· Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an asset.
· 7+ years of work experience in relevant fields with 2+ years of managerial experience will be preferred.
· Candidates with prior experience of finance, investment and funds management in publicly traded company will be given a priority.
· Exceptional time management skills, attention to details, team player and leadership skills.
· Ability to multi- task, prioritise workload and work independent is a must
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to the below email. Only suitable candidates will be contacted
No views yet