- Akari Japanese Restaurant
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32167
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 27 Mar 2022
Akari Japanese Restaurant is looking for a qualified First Cook.
Position: First Cook
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: C$15.20~C$17.00 (depending on experience)
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Work Location: Delta, BC
Completion of secondary school is required.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
Language of Work: English
– Prepare and cook Japanese dishes including nigiri sushi, sushi rolls, etc.
– Manage kitchen operations
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Ensure standards of food quality, food safety and sanitation are adhered
– Train and supervise kitchen helpers
– Maintain work areas clean
Akari Japanese Restaurant welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and aboriginal people.
How to Apply
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for an interview.
Akari Japanese Restaurant (J & M Restaurant Ltd.)
7261 120th Street, Delta, BC, V4C 6P5
No views yet