Fish cutter – Fish processing
- Pacific Salmon Industries Inc. o/ac Scanner Enterprises
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 14318
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 24 Apr 2021
Company – Pacific Salmon Industries Inc. o/ac Scanner Enterprises
Position – Fish cutter – Fish processing
We are looking for 16 Fish cutters – Fish processing
Business address and location of work: 8305 128th Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4G
Type of Employment: Full time 2 years
Wage: $ 15.25 per hour
Hours of work: 32 per week
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Set up and operate machines to cut, clean, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish.
• Working on production line to cut, clean and trim fish.
• Sorting fish, scrape away scales, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife.
• Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing.
• Set up and operate machines to bag, box and pack fish.
• Record production information such as quantity, weight, date and type of products packaged.
• Check products and packaging for any defects to ensure it meet company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required.
Duties not limited to:
• Washing baskets.
• Labeling boxes.
• Racking and De-racking fish
• Lifting up to 25-70 pounds.
• General cleanup etc.
Experience: Some experience working with fish cutting is required, training is provided to the right candidate
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required.
Language: Ability to communicate in English will be an asset.
Forklift Driving will be an asset.
Standing for extended periods.
Working in cooler temperature, wet and moist.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume at Scannerhr@pacific-salmon.com or
Mail: 8305 128th Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4G1 Ph: 604-501-7602
No views yet