Food Counter Attendant (Wendy’s Fort McMurray)
- Wendy’s Restaurant (Fort McMurray,AB)
- Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 51367
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 18 Oct 2022
Food counter attendant
Posted by Wendy’s Restaurant (Fort McMurray, AB)
- Location: 9701 Hardin St. Fort McMurray, AB T9H 1L2
- Salary: $15.00/hr for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Night, Weekend
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- Vacancies: 10 vacancies
No degree, certificate or diploma
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Take customers' orders; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Keep records of the quantities of food used; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Standing for extended periods
Team player; Client focus; Reliability
Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan
How to Apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Position is filled.
No views yet