Food Service Supervisor
- Red Fin Sushi & Grill
- Creston, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8923
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 12 May 2021
Red Fin Sushi & Grill, a Japanese and Korean restaurant in Creston, British Columbia, is looking for a competent food service supervisor!
Job Position: Food Service Supervisor
Position available: 1
Hourly Wage: C$15
Working Hours: 30-35 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Language of Work: English
Employment Term: Permanent, Full-time
Job Location: 1821A Canyon St., Creston, BC, V0B 1G5
– Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and kitchen helpers who prepare, portion and/or serve Japanese style dishes
– Prepare staff work schedules and food order summaries for chef
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
– Maintain accurate records of stock, sales and wastage
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards and company policies
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
– May perform the same duties as workers supervised when needed
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline OR minimum 2 years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
– English skills
How to Apply
Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
No views yet