Food service supervisor
- Cora Breakfast and Lunch
- Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 18146
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Feb 2022
We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor for Cora Breakfast and Lunch located at 16655 Yonge St Unit 13 Newmarket, ON L3X 1V6 Canada.
No of Positions: 01
The food service supervisor at Cora Breakfast and Lunch performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
- Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Cora Breakfast and Lunch standards.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized workplace at all the times.
- Prepare the list of items to be ordered and submit to the manager.
- Help manager in scheduling staff members as per customer flow.
- Prepare shift reports of Sales, wastage and/or discount and submit to the management.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 17 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet