Food Service Supervisor
- Sakura Sushi
- Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 29992
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 Feb 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sakura Sushi in Williams Lake, BC is currently looking for permanent, full-time Food Service Supervisors to join our team.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Positions Available: 2
Wage: C$17.00-18.00/hour (depending on experience)
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30~40 hrs/week
Vacation: 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Location: 770 Oliver Street, Williams Lake, BC V2G 1N1
Main Job Duties:
– Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and kitchen helpers who prepare, portion and/or serve Asian food items
– Establish methods to meet work schedules
– Train servers and kitchen helpers in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures, etc.
– Maintain accurate records of stock, sales, and wastage and order supplies
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards and company policies
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– May perform the same duties as workers supervised when needed
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required.
– Language of work: English
How to Apply
If this opportunity interests you, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sakura Sushi (0841076 BC Ltd.)
770 Oliver Street, Williams Lake, BC V2G 1N1
No views yet