Food Service Supervisor
- Fat Bastard Burrito
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 37088
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Nov 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 May 2022
The Company Operating Name: Fat Bastard Burrito
Title of Position: Food Service Supervisor
Business Address: 10 Gillingham Dr #116, Brampton, ON L6X 0G6
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent – Year round
Language Requirement(s): English
Benefits Package (if applicable): none
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 10 Gillingham Dr #116, Brampton, ON L6X 0G6
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: More than 6 months
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff.
- Works alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assigns work stations and manages breaks
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
- Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
- Trains and coaches staff as directed by management.
- May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
- Completion of a secondary school
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
- Strong supervisory skills and the capability to motivate and lead staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of health and safety an asset
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
1-3 years of experience is required, ideally some supervisory experience is an asset.
How to Apply
Contact Information: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet