- GS & A FRAMING LTD.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 15314
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-11-24
- Posting Date : 24 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 24 Nov 2021
GS & A FRAMING LTD. is looking for TWO (2) Permanent, Full-time Framing Carpenter who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 17217 – 59 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 3Z6 (Various other location depend on projects)
Position: Framing Carpenter
Position Available: TWO (2)
Compensation: $28.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools such as hand tools, and power tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials to make framework props using hand tools and wood screw nails
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, and windows
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures such as ceilings, walls, doors, and window frames.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- 1-2 years of related experience is required
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Framing Carpenter)
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance.
No views yet